Contact INFO for Rourke

rourke.diamond@myldsmail.net

Elder Diamond
Av. Santos Dumont, 1789, sl. 1612, 16th andar
Ed. Potenza - Aldeota
60150-160 - Fortaleza - CE
Brazil

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 4


Oh by the way some new news.... MY MISSIONS DIVIDING!!  The mission Brasil Fortaleza LESTE is going to be opening up on the first of JULY.  That means that the mission will be spliting basically in half.  I´m very interested to see what´s going to happen and i´m SO HAPPY that I get to take part of this truly remarkable experience.  Who knows I might get a new mission president??  Sure hope not I love President Souza haha!  

The week was good, as usual.  The start was a little bit difficult in the feeling that we weren´t teaching to much.  But it got better as the week went on and sunday we taught like crazy.  We also had a baptism friday which was GREAT!  Sister Ismênia was baptised!  She is 61 years old and i´m telling you she is super elect.  We started teaching her through a reference, she was actually baptised in the church in the year of 88 but never recieved the holy ghost and so it wasn´t valid.  She didn´t have any dificulties accepting the invitation to be baptised again.  Friday came and she entered the waters of batism.  It was so great.  Sunday she was confirmed, I was blessing the sacrement so I had a view of the audience and I caught a glimpse of what was happening to her after her confirmation.  She was weeping tears of joy.  I´m SO SO thankful that Heavenly Father let´s me be apart of these peoples lives.  I meet so many special people each day and I know that God prepares each child of his for the restored gospel.  

My testimoney has grown a lot this week.  1 year and 4 months kinda hit me big this week.  I only have a little bit longer to keep representing the savior and his church.  I´m going to keep going and finish right.  My goal is to "return with honor"!!   I know without doubt that Christ lives and that this is his Church.  I love love being a missionary and helping people.  Super excited for this week.  I´ll keep you posted on what´s happing in the CE (the state of Ceará) :)

Have a wonderful weekend,
I love you
Elder Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment