Contact INFO for Rourke

rourke.diamond@myldsmail.net

Elder Diamond
Av. Santos Dumont, 1789, sl. 1612, 16th andar
Ed. Potenza - Aldeota
60150-160 - Fortaleza - CE
Brazil

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jan 14


Anyways this week was pretty good.  We had some ups and downs, as usual.  I´ll start with the bad.  The bad part was that 3 of the 4 baptisms didn´t work out.  The better news is that they should work out this week.  Raneire (33)  was baptised this week.  I got kind of emotional at his baptism yesterday.  I alomost started to cry.  I remember vividly the first time I taught him when he didn´t want nothing with nothing.  When he walked in the church last night to be baptised he shook my hand and gave me a hug.  That family is now complete in the gospel.  MIricles exist!  

I´ve been really tired this week.  I´ve been staying up a little bit past 10:30 due to divisions and things like that but it´s good.  I already got my beauty sleep on pday!  SO GREAT!  

Sorry the letter is short but i´ve just been teachin some and baptisin some,  kinda what I do ;)  

Have a good week LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment