Contact INFO for Rourke

rourke.diamond@myldsmail.net

Elder Diamond
Av. Santos Dumont, 1789, sl. 1612, 16th andar
Ed. Potenza - Aldeota
60150-160 - Fortaleza - CE
Brazil

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jan 28


The week was hmmmm how can I explain it.  A week haha.  Elder Pinheiro, as a part of is training, is now taking control of everything.  He plans, chooses where to go, what to teach, who to pass, etc.  So it´s been kinda fun being on the backburner this week.  Unfortunately our numbers weren´t to high and not much results came.  But it´s alright he is still learning.  It´s kinda cool though seeing my growth as a missionary.  Because I used to be alot like him.  After a while though you learn how to become and effective missionary.  I´m excited to work these last nine months.  Next week are transfers and i´m eager to know if i´m going to stay 5 more weeks or go to another area. 
Daniel and Jonatan were confirmed yesterday.  These kids are awesome.  When we passed their house at 8:45 they were already ready waiting for us at the door.  They are even bringing their friends and that gives us an opportunity to teach other peoples families.  I know  with out a shadow of a doubt that your example truly does affect others.  So do something nice.

I´ve been putting in my diary lately the things i´ve been learning every day.  The message this week is to keep a diary.  It´s fun looking back on the things you passed and laugh on them.  Seeing how much you´ve grown or how far you´ve  come along.

I fought a ton with sleep this week.  It´s more and more difficult each day to wake up at 6:30.  I don´t know how I do it.  Pretty sure Heavenly Father is helping me haha.  Hoping to have two baptisms this week.  Rafael ( 20) and Karina (14)  they are brother and sister the family are recent converts and Rafael has a problem with smoking and drugs.  But he is getting a lot better.  He only smokes 2 a day now compared to 20.   I can see the atonement working  in him.  Karina just has a problem with taking our her piercings.  Reminds me of my hair haha.  But the church does take a stand against piercings and not hair is the only difference.  Pray for her so she may take them out and have that change of heart.
Love you
Elder Diamond!

No comments:

Post a Comment