Contact INFO for Rourke

rourke.diamond@myldsmail.net

Elder Diamond
Av. Santos Dumont, 1789, sl. 1612, 16th andar
Ed. Potenza - Aldeota
60150-160 - Fortaleza - CE
Brazil

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Feb 25


So as for my week,,

This week was pretty productive.  Started off pretty good.  I enjoyed my last p-day.  Was able to rest a lot.  Prepared me for the week because the week was nuts.  Tuesday was a dificult day, EVERYTHING fell through so we walked around and made contacts and tried to teach.  The week got better,  Thursday we had Zone Conference!  It´s always fun going to Zone conference.  You learn so many neat things and are able to make your teaching skills that much better.  I saw Elder Pinheiro!  Needless to say I missed that little man!  It´s great seeing old friends and seeing how they are.  

The rest of the week went pretty good.  We started teaching a lot toward the end of the week.  We ran out of water and still don´t have water in the house.  So we walk every night to the other missionaries house to take a nice COLD FREEZING shower.  I miss hot showers but luckfully I can still shower.  Their is an area in the mission, well a zone, that is in the interior that they are having major water problems.  They go 4 days with water 3 days with out.  The elders have to take baths with Buckets!  I´ve done it a couple of times it´s quite fun haha.  Oh the mission, definately the best two years.

Went to Aldeota today to go renew my visa today.  Woke up at 6 a clock and didn´t get back home until 3:30 in the after noon.  Total drag but i´m glad I got it over with.  I can sleep next week I guess!   I feel bad for the secretaries of the mission they don´t even get to have pday, they are to busy working and helping the missionaries out.  :S

Our teaching pool was big, but we cut a lot of people who just aren´t progressing.  We should have a baptism this week.  Pray for us.  I enjoy the mission a lot.  I enjoy the routine of waking up, studying, and proslyting.  It´s like the highest of highs and the lowest of lows all in one experience.  My testimony grows each day!  I can feel the saviors prescence in my life.  I´m thankful for the support I recieve and help from each person.  Thanks SO much for the prayers.  I know god hears and answers them.  

Me and my companion, Elder Guimarães, are having a good time.  This area is pretty fun.  The members are very receptive the the missionaries. 

Love you more,
Elder Diamond 

No comments:

Post a Comment