Contact INFO for Rourke

rourke.diamond@myldsmail.net

Elder Diamond
Av. Santos Dumont, 1789, sl. 1612, 16th andar
Ed. Potenza - Aldeota
60150-160 - Fortaleza - CE
Brazil

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jan 7

The week was up and down but ended REALLLY good.  I woke up one day this week, forgot which day, without the will to do ANYTHING, I was so tired.  It was a pretty difficult day.  I decided that we all have those days.  When just nothing seems to make you happy.  But the day everything went back to normal.  Like eclasiastics 3 says "everything under heaven has its determined time".  Without sadness their would be no happiness!  Anyways I saw a lot of miricles this week.  

To start, we got a reference from a recent convert.  His name is Pedro ( 14) .  He went to church this last sunday and we passed his house on wednesday this week and invited him to be baptised.  Passed thursday taught him the word of wisdom.  Was baptised yesterday!  It was awesome!  The service was great.  We have a great ward mission leader that just got called recently that has a lot of plans to help us.  As for other investigators, i´m going pretty crazy with whats happening.  My teaching pool, at the moment, is full of prepared investigators that are progressing.  We are aiming to have 4 baptisms this week!  Reniere (35), his family are members and he is the only one not baptised.  He has a problem with drinking but he is going to church every week and is trying his best to stop!  I´m excited to see the miricle of seeing him be baptised this week.  I passed by there my first transfer here with armoa but he didn´t want ANYTHING to do with  the church.  Not sure what happen (the spirit of the lord), but he changed!  Rafael (23)  he is a young man that is the son of a recent convert.  We were walking to pedros baptismal service and I was talking with him and asked him if he wanted to prepare to be baptised for this week.  He accepted!  Jonatan (15) and Daniel (13).  They are both brothers and live in a really poor area.  Including them, they come from a family of 12 brothers and sisters.  The mother is alone raising the kids, but most of them are older.  The mother isn´t quite ready to leave her church to go to Christs church and so we are hoping that Daniel and Jonatan will be an example to her and that will get her to go to the baptismal service!

I absolutely love this gospel and I know what I am doing is God´s work.  This is the lords church,  I love you all, 

Elder Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment