Contact INFO for Rourke

rourke.diamond@myldsmail.net

Elder Diamond
Av. Santos Dumont, 1789, sl. 1612, 16th andar
Ed. Potenza - Aldeota
60150-160 - Fortaleza - CE
Brazil

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

link...


This week was pretty good.  Last week in Juazeiro :/  yeah got transfer calls friday and i´m being transfered.... AGAIN.  Anyway had to pack up all my stuff and say goodbye to every one which was kinda sad.  I only got to stay in Juazeiro for five weeks.  I´m still very very thankful for the oportunity that I had to get to know the wonderful people.  Transfers happened.  I´m staying in the mission FORTALEZA!!! WOOOOOO!!!    I´m now in the Zone called Litoral!!!!  The zone that I started my mission in!  I´m with an Elder named Elder Smith!  He´s from Pennsylvania, and he´s been out on the mission for 1 year and 8 months!  His skills are the following:  Words per minute typing.. 50.  Certified in CPR.  and...  he ran out of skills to say hahahah.  I´m pretty excited for the transfer.  The area is called "Beira Rio".  It´s apparently super dangerous.  I like that kinda stuff.  Maybe i´ll see some guns while i´m here haha.  Oh well!!  That´s about all I got to say this week.  I´m sure Heavenly Father has good things in store for all of us.



Watch it.

Love you,
Elder Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment