Contact INFO for Rourke

rourke.diamond@myldsmail.net

Elder Diamond
Av. Santos Dumont, 1789, sl. 1612, 16th andar
Ed. Potenza - Aldeota
60150-160 - Fortaleza - CE
Brazil

Monday, July 8, 2013


As for the week,

This week was pretty fun.  We finished out this last p-day playing volleyball (which I LOVE), then after that got some lessons in.  We´ve been teaching a lot these last couple of weeks.  We are beating out the pattern of excelency in the feeling of lessons, so I´m pretty happy with that.  Totally loving this area.  The members are super super nice and receptive.  I almost wanna ask president to stay in this area until I end my mission haha. 
We are teaching like 6 couples and families which is super great.  Our teaching pool is pretty great right now.  We still could find more though.  Their is this one couple which names are Crisvania and Alixandre.  They are super receptive and have identified that we are servants sent by God.  We taught the lesson about baptism this week and invited them to prepare, Crisvania said that she wants to be baptised but they have to get married first (this like never happens that someone UNDERSTANDS that they need to be legally maried).  So that was just fantastic to hear.  It truley amazes me how Heavenly Father puts the elects in his missionaries path.  Some other couples are pretty elect too.

We aren´t having to much success in the feeling of immediate 2 week baptisms, but we are having sucess in the feeling of finding families to teach and invite to follow Christ.  I´m extremely happy with the work at the moment, seeing as i´m working my face off.  Striving to be more obedient each day.  I loved conference this week.  The spirit was extremely strong in each session.  I loved a lot of the 70´s talks this conference, which is something a little bit suprising.  The twelve Apostles were ten as well.  The Prophets talk about obedience was wonderful.  I´m so happy that heavenly father calls inspired men to guide us in these latter days.  I hope you all got something out of conference this week, I sure did.

I know this church is true and I know that Jesus Christ is the savior of the world.  I´m so grateful for his Atoning sacrifice which helps us come back to the path when we wander.  Gods plan is perfect, as is his son.  

Elder Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment