Contact INFO for Rourke

rourke.diamond@myldsmail.net

Elder Diamond
Av. Santos Dumont, 1789, sl. 1612, 16th andar
Ed. Potenza - Aldeota
60150-160 - Fortaleza - CE
Brazil

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

april 15


As for the week!

The week was pretty good.  We didn´t teach as much as we usually do but it´s alright.  We are teaching a lot of couples still!  I know that a couple is super close to being baptised.  The lord is preparing a family.  I can feel it!  

My companion Elder Dean is awesome,  I´m so thankful I have a good companion like him!  He is super solid and a great worker!  He has a year and 9 and he is still going!  He isn´t giving in to stopping or burning out ha.  We are both pushing eachother a long.  I talk with tons of explanation points because I´m super excited and super happy!  This is like becoming the best part of my mission.  I´m super close to pushing my self to the max to end my mission on fire bringing souls to the master and preaching his gospel!  I, and all of us need to give more to Christ!  We need to show him that we are his true disciples and bring others into the fold through our example!  

I learned something great this week.  That through calling others and service is how the works of God are made manifest.  We need to have the right vision as to what why we are here.  We are here to make it back and live with Heavenly Father again and our families forever!  What matters more than that?  I think nothing!  We need to forsake sin and come unto the Holy one of Israel and partake of his love.  If we come unto him he will cure us.  I know that is true because he is curing me and I feel it every day that passes.

I know that Jesus Christ is my savior and yours and he lives.  The mission is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my family.

Love,
Elder Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment