Contact INFO for Rourke

rourke.diamond@myldsmail.net

Elder Diamond
Av. Santos Dumont, 1789, sl. 1612, 16th andar
Ed. Potenza - Aldeota
60150-160 - Fortaleza - CE
Brazil

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

july 8




The week was a bit strange, a bit difficult due to the fact that i´m STILL sick.  i´m getting better though so it will be fine.  I expect to be better here in another couple days.  Me and Elder Smith are trying to help the ward get more involved in the work, but it seems like nothing is really helping.  I´m hoping that the ward starts helping us with references and things like that.  It makes everything flow A LOT easier.  

We are still trying to find some new people through contacts but nothing really went our way this week.  We are going to work even harder so that we can be blessed by the lord.  We really want to baptize a family. 

Transfer calls came yesterday.... Elder Diamond.... Staying!    Wooohhhh i´m finally staying in an area for more than a month and a half.  I think i´m going to end my mission in this area (beira rio) which i´m quite content with.  I´ll be Elder Smiths last companion as well because he is staying too.  It´s going to be three months that we will be together by the times he goes home which is August 19th.  I´ll try to keep him the least amount of trunky as possible.  We gonna work hard this transfer

I love the mission.  The gospel of Jesus Christ is the formula for happiness and all should abide by it.  I know the savior is the light of the world and we should give our all to help him and his kingdom grow.  I´ve been reflecting a lot about how God works and the best I can come up with is through small and simple things.  It´s the small and simple things that we all do that show our character and who we really are.  The works of God are wrought through the weak and meek.

Elder Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment